Temple, TX Plumber
Trusted Plumbing Services
Are you looking for a reliable plumber to help take care of the pipes and pumps in your home? When you hire Patriot Plumbing Service Inc., you’re getting a team of dedicated contractors with decades of combined experience in residential repairs and replacement service. If you contact us for plumbing service or repairs, we’ll send someone out to take a look and diagnose the problem when you need us to. Our team uses technology to inspect your pipes and find the source of leaks if they’re difficult to pin-point, and will advise you of the best course of action to repair the damage. From pipe patches to total replacement service, our specialists carry all of the materials they could need with them to each and every appointment to help guarantee high-quality service to each local homeowner. When you need professional plumbing services in Temple, TX, contact the experts of Patriot Plumbing Service Inc. at (254) 637-0836 today!
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for standard plumbing service or emergency repairs, our team has you covered. It’s possible to try to conduct do-it-yourself repairs, but why bother when you can hire a team that will effectively diagnose and fix the issue so that you don’t have to worry about it? At Patriot Plumbing Service Inc., we specialize in a number of different plumbing services for the people of Temple, TX. Our team of contractors is fully trained, licensed, and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for your service needs. We’re constantly working with homeowners to improve the quality of our service, as well as our customer service. If your plumbing starts leaking in Temple, TX, call the contractors of Patriot Plumbing Service Inc. at (254) 637-0836 to schedule an inspection and repair service today.
Trust your local plumbers to deliver the right solutions the first time.
Everything we do starts with you! Our customers are our #1 priority!
No travel fees from us! Our estimates are 100% free.
Lean on a team of experts who have the experience to get the job done.
Plumbing issues are stressful (especially if you don't know who to trust!) but they often can't wait weeks to get estimates back from those other guys. When you call Patriot Plumbing, you are calling in the professionals. We'll have your plumbing problem fixed in no time!
Services We Provide
- Plumbing Services We specialize in fixing all types of pipe problems. Whether you have a damaged bathroom sink fixture or a leak, we’re available to help.
- Gas Lines These require annual inspections to minimize the potential damage to homeowners. If a natural gas line is leaking, turn off the main line and call us right away!
- Emergency Plumbing From busted pipes to sewage backflow, our team will come to take care of any emergencies that spring up in your home.
- Water Heaters You need hot water to function throughout the day. No matter what kind of water heater you have, we’ll fix it or replace it for you.
- Drain Cleaning If your drains become damaged or incredibly clogged, our team of certified plumbers can break up the blockage and get your drains working again.
- Slab Leak Repair This kind of leak has the potential to damage your foundation and home if left alone. That’s why we offer quick repair options to minimize the damage.
Common Leak Causes
- Broken Seals Your pipes need to be watertight. Your plumbing full of seals at certain points, like near screw threads. These keep water from leaking from these areas. If a seal is damaged, it may lead to a leak.
- Corrosion Time wears your pipes down. Even the most durable pipes could corrode over time. Corrosion weakens your pipes and leads to eventual leaks or ruptures.
- Cracked Fixtures Sometimes the pipe connecting directly to a faucet will crack, or the fixture is damaged or defective and will cause the pipe to crack. Either way, this is an obvious leak.
- Damaged Joints If your pipe joints are faulty or defective, they’re more likely to leak. These are also technically weaker points in your plumbing since joints are smaller pieces that connect larger pipes.
- Extreme Weather Water and ice change density depending on the weather. The rapid expansion of ice back into water from a drastic temperature change can cause your pipes to burst.
- Water Pressure Excessive water pressure stresses your pipes. It can cause the joints to leak, can degrade your seals, and can even cause heavily corroded areas to finally break.
Emergency Plumbing Repairs When You Need Them
If you come home to or experience a plumbing emergency, you expect expert service to fix the damage. For the times when you notice a gas leak, it’s best to try to shut off the main line, evacuate the immediate area, and call 9-1-1 to assist in evacuating the area and a trusted contractor team to fix the damage. Floods pose a major threat to your family and your possessions, so when you notice one you should turn off the main line to minimize it’s impact. Depending on the source of the flood, you may need service sooner than later, as clean water floods cause water damage, but sewage-contaminated water sources need to be cleaned and decontaminated. Our team of contracting experts will find the source of the problem, then provide and pipe patching or replacements, or get your home safe and secure again. When you need emergency plumbing services in Temple, TX, call the skilled craftsmen of Patriot Plumbing Service Inc. at (254) 637-0836 for service at your earliest convenience.
Drain Cleaning and Other Services
We work on more than the occasional leaky pipe and random plumbing emergency. For the people of Temple, TX, we specifically work on drain cleaning, slab leak repairs, and water heaters. It’s true we conduct fixture installation for homeowners that are looking to upgrade their kitchen or bathroom, but we also inspect your plumbing to ensure you don’t have a small problem that’s about to get worse. Our drain cleaning experts can diagnose and repair the cause of your clog. It doesn’t matter where the clog is, we’ll find the problem. The usual culprits for clogged drain plumbing services are flushed debris, grease buildup, and tree root incursions. Tree roots seek out the water in your pipes as a means of sustenance. Grease, grime, and waste cling together and can cause massive clogs over time. Then, sometimes un-flush-able things get flushed down the toilet and lay the foundation for an epic clog. We’ll use every available method to remove or destroy the clog. Our hydro-jetting technique guarantees long-term success. For high-quality drain cleaning and plumbing services in Temple, TX, call the local experts of Patriot Plumbing Service Inc. at (254) 637-0836 to get the details.